European Textile Network
The European Textile Network ETN is a non-profit organization officially registered in Strasbourg, France, in 1993. Currently the network is managed from the President’s office in Madrid, Spain.
- Promote all things related to textile culture among public bodies, experts and society.
- Promote cross-border co-operation in Europe and beyond in the field of textile culture.
- Exploit existing synergies among active agents and promote networking among the textile community worldwide.
- Conferences, in different places every two years in Europe.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter in English, brochures and handbooks.
- Textile news monthly updated.
- Promoting the activities of members through the website and facebook.
- Information point at the ETN office for members.
- Museums, college departments, schools of Textile Art, Fashion and Textile Design, Applied Arts, Fine Arts.
- Foundations, artists&designers associations, teachers’ associations.
- Artists, designers, authors, scholars, artisans, etc.